Develops and maintains the company's websites and web servers. Performs backups, maintains web server services and ensures user access to all domains. Monitors site traffic, generates reports for management, and scales websites and servers to meet traffic demands. Improves the company's efficiency and assists with the design, look and feel for all websites.
- Implement, roll out, and oversee web programs and manage e-commerce platforms.
- Oversee operational activities of all website(s), paying particular attention to marketing, content creation, and maintenance.
- Maintain an inventory of advertisements and manage the ad server software.
- Debug issues that arise with the performance of the website.
- Interface with IT and service providers to performance issues.
- Troubleshoot the site.
- Review statistics and monitor analytics.
- Maintain a responsive web design; stay up to date on the latest technologies and ensure the site is mobile-friendly and multi-platform ready.
- Plan for future changes to the website; scale websites and web servers to meet traffic demands.
- Produce monthly traffic reports for all websites.
- Develop, install, and maintain web servers, web services, domains, and web server security.
- Oversee new user setup and training, server back-ups, and administration of all domains.
- Other duties assigned by the management.
- Age not more than (40)
- Qualification level of a minimum bachelor’s degree holder in computer science, information management or equivalent
- Minimum five (3) years working experience in relevant field
- Knowledge of HTML and PERL languages required. Experience with APACHE, SSL, FTP, DNS, TCP/IP and SENDMAIL services required. Knowledge of UNIX/LINUX, C, JAVA, XML, AJAX, PHP, and SQL a plus.
- Proficient in utilizing of MS Office Software (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook), E-mail, Internet and capable of typing both English and Myanmar as well as proficiency in the use of computer data-mining and spreadsheet programs
- Proficient in English Language 4Skills is a Must
- passion and enthusiasm for design, with a creative flair;
- a flexible approach when working in a team;
- excellent communication skills in order to interpret and negotiate briefs with clients;
- good presentation skills and the confidence to explain and sell ideas to clients and colleagues;
- time management skills and the ability to cope with several projects at a time;
- accuracy and attention to detail when finalizing designs;
- being open to feedback and willing to make changes to your designs;
- effective networking skills to build contacts.
- Able to handle high levels of confidentiality
- Able to work under pressures and challenging situations
- Able to work well with a wide range of people from different parts of the business
- Communicate effectively in the business environment
- Self-motivation, determination and confidence in your abilities
- Ability to divide your time between work and study
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Ability to work to deadlines, under pressure
- Ability to work on your own initiative and as part of a team
- Strong IT skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, including good presentation and report writing skills
- Salary:USD (400) (Equivalent Kyats) or DEPENDENT ON APPLICANT'S QUALIFICATION
- Job Type: Full Time,
- Contract Type: 2 years
- Benefits: Variable Bonuses (Performance, Allowances and etc.)
- Location: Central Tower (Kyauktada Township, Yangon)
- Working hours: 9am to 5.30pm, Monday through Saturday except for Saturday which is 9am to 3.30pm
How to Apply?
Interested persons should submit CV with application letter with original hand writing, passport size color (2) photo (within three months taken), copies of NRC Card, Labour registration card, Graduation certificate. Clearance certificate from respective ward & police Station, working experience and other relevant certificate together with supporting documents, expected salary, contact phone number to No.(79/81), Room #705~706 & 904, Central Tower, Corner of Anawrahta Road & 39th Street, Kyauktada Township, Yangon by personally (or) please email a copy of your detailed resume in MS Words format to firstname.lastname@example.org Please do specify application post (or) use apply form.