Sales Representative (Steel)
The Sales Representative receives requests and inquiries from customers and provides product and price information, including quotations (bids). They contact customers, explain product features, answer any questions that their customers may have, and negotiate prices.
- Identify prospective customers by using business directories, following leads from existing clients, and attending trade shows and conferences.
- Contact new and existing customers to discuss their needs and to explain how specific products and services can meet these needs.
- Help customers select products based on the customers’ needs, product specifications, and regulations.
- Emphasize product features based on analyses of customers’ needs and on technical knowledge of product capabilities and limitations.
- Answer customers’ questions about prices, availability, and product uses.
- Negotiate prices and terms of sales and service agreements.
- Prepare sales contracts and submit orders for processing.
- Receive requests by telephone, fax or mail for price quotations/verifications, purchase orders, government bids, and changes or cancellations directly from customers.
- Respond immediately to customer inquiries/information needs and provides positive, courteous service to customers; answers questions regarding product line, prices, delivery times, warranty periods, customer service, and credit/financing arrangements.
- Utilizes Customer Service to send product literature, price catalogs, references and other data to customer as required.
- Prepares order configurations and price quotations and routes to customer; completes government bid requests and reviews with Sales Manager prior to submission to agency; writes letters to provide information to customer inquiries.
- Work with the Credit Department to establish new accounts.
- Assists customer in preparing and processing credit/financing arrangements paperwork.
- Submits sales activity and forecast reports to Sales Manager; provides briefings to Sales Manager as necessary or as requested.
- Other duties assigned by the management
- Age not more than (30)
- Qualification level of a degree holder Sales & Marketing
- Minimum (3) years of working experiences in steel industry
- Proficient in utilizing of MS Office Software (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook), E-mail, Internet and capable of typing both English and Myanmar as well as proficiency in the use of computer data-mining and spreadsheet programs
- Proven sales experience
- Track record of over-achieving quota
- Familiarity with different sales techniques and pipeline management
- Computer use competency
- Strong communication, negotiation and interpersonal skills
- Self-motivated and driven
- negotiation skills
- presentation skills
- customer service skills
- Self-motivation, determination and confidence in your abilities
- Ability to divide your time between work and study
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Numeracy and a strong aptitude for mathematics
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- A keen interest in the financial system
- Ability to work to deadlines, under pressure
- Ability to work on your own initiative and as part of a team
- Strong IT skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, including good presentation and report writing skills
- Salary: USD (180) (Equivalent Kyats) or DEPENDENT ON APPLICANT'S QUALIFICATIONS
- Job Type: Full Time, Contract Type
- Contract Type: 2 years (In Compliance with Ministry Manpower Employment Contract)
- Benefits: Variable Bonuses (Performance, Allowances, Sales Incentives (Daily, Weekly, Monthly)
- Supporting: Cellphone, Laptop, Mobile Expenses, Travelling Expense, Vehicle
- Sales Target: 1000x of base salary.
- Location: Nationwide,
- Working hours: Subjected to the contract (or) 9am to 5.30pm, Monday through Saturday except Saturday which is 9am to 3.30pm,
How to Apply?
Interested persons should submit CV with application letter with original hand writing, passport size color (2) photo (within three months taken), copies of NRC Card, Labour registration card, Graduation certificate. Clearance certificate from respective ward & police Station, working experience and other relevant certificate together with supporting documents, expected salary, contact phone number to No.(79/81), Room #705~706 & 904, Central Tower, Corner of Anawrahta Road & 39th Street, Kyauktada Township, Yangon by personally (or) please email a copy of your detailed resume in MS Words format to firstname.lastname@example.org Please do specify application post (or) use apply form.