SALES ORDER CLERK
SUMMARY OF FUNCTIONS
The Sales Order Clerk receives requests/inquiries from customers and provides information and price quotations. In addition, they process orders and returns and coordinate activities with other departments through order completion.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Receives requests by telephone, fax or mail for price quotations/verifications, purchase orders, government bids, and changes or cancellations directly from customers. Responds immediately to customer inquiries/information needs and provides positive, courteous service to customers; answers questions regarding product line, prices, delivery times, warranty periods, customer service and credit/financing arrangements.
· Sends product literature, price catalogs, references, and other data to customer as required.
· Prepares order configurations and price quotations and routes to customer; completes government bid requests and reviews with Sales Manager prior to submission to agency; writes letters to provide information to customer inquiries as needed.
· Works with the Credit Department to establish new accounts; assists customer in preparing and processing credit/financing arrangements paperwork.
· Assists in handling the needs of Field Sales Representatives; works with Production to expedite or insure timely delivery of scheduled shipments; maintains close liaison with other departments to carry order through to completion.
· Prepares returned goods paperwork, including original purchase order, copies of invoice and packing list and completes Returned Goods Authorization and forwards to Receiving and Accounting.
· Submits sales activity and forecast reports to Sales Manager; provides briefings to Sales Manager as necessary or as requested. Performs any other duties as assigned.
· Age not more than (35)
· Any Graduate (Sales & Marketing Diploma or Certificate is preferable)
· Minimum 5 years’ experiences in Sales & very acquainted with plus knowledgeable about the automotive industry
· Excellent command of English both spoken and written
· Proficient in MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook), E-mail, Internet, Myanmar and English Typing
· Able to work under pressures and challenging situations
· Must have excellent communication skills to succeed
· Able to work well with a wide range of people from different parts of the business
· Have good presentation skills
· Able to work overtimes if required
· Must be very familiar and up to date with Auto Parts
· Good presentation skills
· Good analytical skills
· Public Speaking
· Closing Skills
· Prospecting Skills
· Identification of Customer Needs and Challenges
· Market Knowledge
· Meeting Sales Goals
· Salary: USD (250-300) (Equivalent Kyats) or DEPENDENT ON APPLICANT'S QUALIFICATIONS
· Job Type: Full Time, Contract Type
· Contract Type: Fixed-Term Contract
· Benefits: Variable Bonuses (Performance, Allowances, Sales Incentives (Daily, Weekly, Monthly)
· Supporting: Cellphone, Laptop, Mobile Expenses, Travelling Expense, Vehicle
· Sales Target: 70x of base salary.
· Location: Nationwide
· Working hours: Subjected to the contract (or) 9am to 5.30pm, Monday to Saturday
How to Apply?
Interested persons should submit CV with application letter with original hand writing, passport size color (2) photo (within three months taken), copies of NRC Card, Labour registration card, Graduation certificate. Clearance certificate from respective ward & police Station, working experience and other relevant certificate together with supporting documents, expected salary, contact phone number to No.(79/81), Room #705~706 & 904, Central Tower, Corner of Anawrahta Road & 39th Street, Kyauktada Township, Yangon by personally (or) please email a copy of your detailed resume in MS Words format to firstname.lastname@example.org Please do specify application post (or) use apply form.