Sales Manager (Steel)
The Sales Manager is responsible for managing the organization's Sales department, including the hiring, training, coordination, and support of Sales personnel. They set short-term and long-term goals/objectives, develop and manage the Sales Plan, and monitor and report on Sales activities and progress.
- Oversea sales of Iron & Steel products.
- Develops and maintains productive sales organization; creates policies and procedures for departmental operations.
- Hires and supervises inside sales personnel and field sales representatives; monitors production and achievement of sales quotas; assists and supports sales personnel and reps as necessary; creates incentive programs.
- Develops initial training programs for new personnel and provides ongoing training for all sales personnel and representatives.
- Assists in development of sales and marketing strategies with Vice President Sales and Marketing and provides appropriate sales programs, promotions, efforts, and events including goal setting.
- Prepares written reports of sales activities including sales orders, backlog, forecasts, lost accounts, actual production to quota, etc.; provides timely briefings to Vice President Sales and Marketing and President as necessary or as requested.
- Age not more than (45)
- Qualification level of a degree holder in business, more preferably in Sales & Marketing
- Minimum 5 years’ experiences in steel industry of retail and whole sales markets
- Must have Driving License
- Experience in direct and internet marketing would be advantageous
- Excellent command of English both spoken and written
- Proficient in MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook), E-mail, Internet and Myanmar and English Typing
- Able to work under pressure, travel with short notice and pull overtime if needed
- Ability to work systematically, data analyze skill with critical thinking skill
- Ability to interact well with all subordinates in the organization
- Technical analysis skill
- Customer service-oriented
- Able to handle complain amicably with good communication skills
- Meticulous, analytical and organized
- Report writing skills
- Initiative and good negotiation skills
- Creative Personality
- Time Management and Risk Management skills
- Outgoing, enthusiastic personality with strong leadership skills
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Coaching Skills
- Persuasive and credible influencing skills
- Strong customer focus, business development and entrepreneurial skills
- Salary: USD (500) (Equivalent Kyats) or DEPENDENT ON APPLICANT'S QUALIFICATIONS
- Job Type: Full Time,
- Contract Type: 2 years
- Benefits: Variable Bonuses (Performance, Allowances and etc.)
- Location: Central Tower (Kyauktada Township, Yangon).
- Working hours: 9am to 5.30pm, Monday through Saturday except Saturday which is 9am to 3.30pm,
How to Apply?
Interested persons should submit CV with application letter with original hand writing, passport size color (2) photo (within three months taken), copies of NRC Card, Labour registration card, Graduation certificate. Clearance certificate from respective ward & police Station, working experience and other relevant certificate together with supporting documents, expected salary, contact phone number to No.(79/81), Room #705~706 & 904, Central Tower, Corner of Anawrahta Road & 39th Street, Kyauktada Township, Yangon by personally (or) please email a copy of your detailed resume in MS Words format to firstname.lastname@example.org Please do specify application post (or) use apply form.