Sales Manager (Auto Parts)
A sales manager is someone who is responsible for leading and guiding a team of sales people in an organization. They set sales goals & quotas, build a sales plan, analyze data, assign sales training and sales territories, mentor the members of his/her sales team and are involved in the hiring and firing process.
- Determines annual unit and gross-profit plans by implementing marketing strategies; analyzing trends and results.
- Establishes sales objectives by forecasting and developing annual sales quotas for regions and territories; projecting expected sales volume and profit for existing and new products.
- Implements national sales programs by developing field sales action plans.
- Maintains sales volume, product mix, and selling price by keeping current with supply and demand, changing trends, economic indicators, and competitors.
- Establishes and adjusts selling prices by monitoring costs, competition, and supply and demand.
- Completes national sales operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees; following up on work results.
- Maintains national sales staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees.
- Maintains national sales staff job results by counseling and disciplining employees; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Able to manage overall Spare Parts Operations
- Able to supervise and support team member as and when required
- Capable to carry out Accessories/Parts business planning and yearly target to NML and Dealer.
- Able to perform new model part preparation as Project Manager
- Able to execute part catalogue management
- Calculate and monitor Parts Fulfilment Rate (%)
- Able to bring about part promotion, service campaign support
- Perform dealer part operation management by review monthly sale Vs Target
- Make periodical result reviews and demand forecasts
- Prosecute Re-order for part/Acc calculation by future demands
- Establish collaborations and cooperative relations with other departments for work (eg: Sale promotion, Service campaign)
- Evaluate and monitor the performance of Dealers in line with business plan
- Establish and implement activities to increase sale, profitability of parts/accessories
- Authorize and implement operations within the range assigned by the Company
- Able to efficiently manage department expenditures (budget of Part Dept.)
- Capable to accomplished any other duties as assigned by the Management
- Other duties assigned by the management
- Age not more than (45)
- Qualification level of a degree holder in BE Mechanical (Automotive) or Degree in Sales & Marketing is highly preferable
- Minimum 5 years’ experiences in auto parts industry of retail and whole sales markets
- Must have Driving License
- Experience in direct and internet marketing would be advantageous
- Excellent command of English both spoken and written
- Proficient in MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook), E-mail, Internet and Myanmar and English Typing
- Able to work under pressure, travel with short notice and pull overtime if needed
- Experience in working in the Automotive Spare Parts industries
- Ability to work systematically, data analyze skill with critical thinking skill
- Ability to interact well with all subordinates in the organization
- Technical analysis skill
- Customer service-oriented
- Able to handle complain amicably with good communication skills
- Meticulous, analytical and organized
- Report writing skills
- Initiative and good negotiation skills
- Creative Personality
- Time Management and Risk Management skills
- Outgoing, enthusiastic personality with strong leadership skills
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Coaching Skills
- Persuasive and credible influencing skills
- Strong customer focus, business development and entrepreneurial skills
- Salary: USD (650) (Equivalent Kyats) or DEPENDENT ON APPLICANT'S QUALIFICATIONS
- Job Type: Full Time,
- Contract Type: 2 years
- Benefits: Variable Bonuses (Performance, Allowances and etc.)
- Location: Central Tower (Kyauktada Township, Yangon).
- Working hours: 9am to 5.30pm, Monday through Saturday except Saturday which is 9am to 3.30pm,
How to Apply?
Interested persons should submit CV with application letter with original hand writing, passport size color (2) photo (within three months taken), copies of NRC Card, Labour registration card, Graduation certificate. Clearance certificate from respective ward & police Station, working experience and other relevant certificate together with supporting documents, expected salary, contact phone number to No.(79/81), Room #705~706 & 904, Central Tower, Corner of Anawrahta Road & 39th Street, Kyauktada Township, Yangon by personally (or) please email a copy of your detailed resume in MS Words format to firstname.lastname@example.org Please do specify application post (or) use apply form.