Sales Admin (Auto Parts/Steel)
The role of a sales administrator is to deal with incoming customer enquiries and assisting the sales force with daily sales administration activities.
· Processing a high volume of product orders.
· Processing invoices for all sales transactions
· Checking prices and contracts are up to date.
· Reporting monthly sales results to the sales team.
· Supporting the sales force with general operations to help reach the team’s objectives.
· Processing staff timesheets
· Organized and able to process orders via email or phone.
· Detailed thinking, checking for data accuracy in orders and invoices.
· Excellent communication and customer service skills enabling you to successfully contact clients to obtain missing information or answer queries.
· Collaborative skills needed to liaise with the Logistics department to confirm timely deliveries.
· Clerical skills to provide and update sales and customer records.
· Computer skills to generate monthly sales reports.
· Willingness to convey key feedback from customers internally.
· Commitment to meeting or exceeding sales targets, reporting any deviations.
· Commitment to staying informed regarding new products and features.
· Working closely with other people all day long
· Challenging any objections with a view to getting the customer to buy
· Checking the quantities of goods on display and in stock
· Recording sales and order information and sending copies to the office
· To report back to top management on a regular basis
· Reviewing sales performance, aiming to meet or exceed targets
· Making accurate, rapid cost calculations and providing customers with quotations
· Attending team meeting and sharing best practice with colleagues
· Other duties assigned by the management.
· Age not more than (45)
· High school diploma required.
· B.S .degree in Marketing, Sales, or relevant field preferred.
· Minimum 2 years’ experiences in Sales & very acquainted about the automotive and steel industry
· Proven work experience as a Sales Administrator or another relevant role.
· Excellent command of English both spoken and written
· Proficient in MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook), E-mail, Internet, Myanmar and English Typing
· Able to work under pressures and challenging situations
· Must have excellent communication skills to succeed
· Able to work well with a wide range of people from different parts of the business
· Have good presentation skills
· Able to work overtimes if required
· Must be very familiar and up to date with Auto Parts
· Ability to prioritize work and succeed under deadlines.
· Strong knowledge of sales performance metrics and KPIs.
· Outstanding organizational and multitasking skills.
· Good presentation skills
· Good analytical skills
· Public Speaking
· Closing Skills
· Prospecting Skills
· Identification of Customer Needs and Challenges
· Market Knowledge
· Meeting Sales Goals
· Salary: USD (250-300) (Equivalent Kyats) or DEPENDENT ON APPLICANT'S QUALIFICATIONS
· Job Type: Full Time, Contract Type
· Contract Type: Fixed-Term Contract
· Benefits: Variable Bonuses (Performance, Allowances, Sales Incentives (Daily, Weekly, Monthly)
· Supporting: Cellphone, Laptop, Mobile Expenses, Travelling Expense, Vehicle
· Sales Target: 70x of base salary.
· Location: Nationwide
· Working hours: Subjected to the contract (or) 9am to 5.30pm, Monday to Saturday
How to Apply?
Interested persons should submit CV with application letter with original hand writing, passport size color (2) photo (within three months taken), copies of NRC Card, Labour registration card, Graduation certificate. Clearance certificate from respective ward & police Station, working experience and other relevant certificate together with supporting documents, expected salary, contact phone number to No.(79/81), Room #705~706 & 904, Central Tower, Corner of Anawrahta Road & 39th Street, Kyauktada Township, Yangon by personally (or) please email a copy of your detailed resume in MS Words format to email@example.com Please do specify application post (or) use apply form.