Assisting the company to achieve its goals and objectives by region is the responsibility of a Regional Manager. These managers assist recruitment efforts by assessing each prospective staff and assigning them in the best possible locations. Managers also oversee consultants, and sales staff. Regional Managers work to improve productivity, customer relations and service, and surpassing regional goals. To do this, managers coordinate with, mentor and motivate sales leaders and branch managers. They conduct store and site visits to assess the conditions and recommend changes. Managers also do periodic performance evaluations to ensure that their team is on the right path to achieving their goals.
Brief Job Description
Supervising staff, Coordinating with departments ,Preparing reports ,Executing business strategies ,Conducting presentations ,Conducting training sessions ,Motivating employees ,Collaborating with managers ,Being responsible ,Achieving goals ,Fostering customer relationships ,Reinventing the company image, Visiting store locations ,Working with store managers ,Assessing the productivity and achievements of the stores ,Recommending changes ,Implementing and enforcing company regulations ,Planning and coordinate sales training sessions ,Recruiting, interviewing and dismissing employees ,Reviewing measures to achieve performance targets ,Attending conferences, events and meetings ,Leading by example ,Preparing, reviewing and reporting on budgets and expenditure ,Negotiating contracts and deals
Full Job Description
· Ensure documentation of employment actions as per employment law and company policy.
· Ensure employees provide excellent customer service and handle complaints with professionalism.
· Determine extent and service quality levels by inspecting facilities.
· Secure long-term client relationships by maintaining effective client relations.
· Seek new business opportunities and coordinate with Director of New Business to secure contracts.
· Review and analyze performance and suggest improvement plans to Senior Regional Manager.
· Ensure completion of paperwork from each region and audit controls on time.
· Monitor contract services budget and financial performance management.
· Report to Corporate Office, Regional Manager and Regional Vice President on financial performance on time.
· Interview candidates professionally and manage staff levels as per contractual obligations.
· Control effective labor and comply with labor management tools, systems, policies and procedures.
· Develop project work plan and staffing and recruit or assign regional project personnel.
· Manage working knowledge of customer needs and contract requirements, resources required and deliverables.
· Ensure mapping of site resources and activities and manage as per timelines and budget constraints.
· Follow program management principles to plan and execute team activities.
· Age not more than (45)
· Qualification level of a degree holder in Business related course. Sales & Marketing is highly preferable
· Minimum 5 years’ experiences in auto parts industry of retail and whole sales markets
· Meeting Sales Goals, Motivation for Sales, Territory Management, Presentation Skills, Performance Management , Building Relationships, Emphasizing Excellence, Negotiation, Results Driven, Sales Planning, Managing Profitability
· Successful previous experience in managerial role, consistently meeting or exceeding targets
· Must have Driving License
· Excellent command of English both spoken and written
· Proficient in MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook), E-mail, Internet and Myanmar and English Typing
· Able to work under pressure, travel with short notice and pull overtime if needed
· Experience in working in the Automotive Spare Parts industries
· Ability to work systematically, data analyze skill with critical thinking skill
· Ability to interact well with all subordinates in the organization
· Technical analysis skill
· Customer service-oriented
· Able to handle complain amicably with good communication skills
· Strategic planning
· Supervisory skills
· Meeting deadlines
· Following regulations
· Customer service
· Quality and goal orientation
· Communication and listening
· Public speaking
· Staff assessment and motivation
· Numeric reporting
· Resilience and professionalism
· Negotiating and Networking
· Mentoring and training
· Technology skills
· Telephone skills
· Team collaboration and leadership
· Forecasting and project management
Salary: USD (600-800) (Equivalent Kyats) or DEPENDENT ON APPLICANT'S QUALIFICATIONS
Job Type: Full Time,
Contract Type: Fixed-Term Contract
Benefits: Variable Bonuses (Performance, Allowances and etc.)
Location: Varies across the nation
Working hours: 9am to 5.30pm, Monday to Saturday
How to Apply?
Interested persons should submit CV with application letter with original hand writing, passport size color (2) photo (within three months taken), copies of NRC Card, Labour registration card, Graduation certificate. Clearance certificate from respective ward & police Station, working experience and other relevant certificate together with supporting documents, expected salary, contact phone number to No.(79/81), Room #705~706 & 904, Central Tower, Corner of Anawrahta Road & 39th Street, Kyauktada Township, Yangon by personally (or) please email a copy of your detailed resume in MS Words format to email@example.com Please do specify application post (or) use apply form.