The position of receptionist consists of answering inquiries and obtaining information for general public, customers, visitors, and other interested parties. It also consists of providing information regarding activities conducted at establishment; location of departments, offices, and employees within organization.
- Answers telephone calls promptly and courteously; screens calls, transfers caller to correct individual; does not leave a caller on hold or unattended for more than 40 seconds; takes complete and accurate messages when person called is unavailable and distributes messages in a timely manner.
- Receives and sorts incoming mail, express envelopes and courier deliveries; distributes mail to employee mailboxes; delivers express envelopes and courier deliveries directly to recipient.
- File and maintain records;
- Greet persons entering establishment, determine nature and purpose of visit, and direct or escort them to specific destinations;
- Hear and resolve complaints from customers and public;
- Perform administrative support tasks such as proofreading, transcribing handwritten information, and operating calculators or computers to work with pay records, invoices, balance sheets and other documents;
- Process and prepare memos, correspondence, travel vouchers, or other documents;
- Provide information about establishment such as location of departments or offices, employees within the organization, or services provided;
- Transmit information or documents to customers, using a computer, mail, or facsimile machine.
- Prepares and posts all outgoing mail and express envelopes daily; maintains, checks and refills postage meter; logs outgoing express envelopes; arranges courier services.
- Unlocks office supply cabinet at 9:00 a.m. and locks the cabinet at 5:30 p.m.; checks inventory of mailroom, office, and kitchen supplies on Friday of each week and prepares order forms accordingly, receives approval from Office Manager and places orders.
- Prepares reception area with marketing literature, magazines, and reading material as directed by the Office Manager. Straightens and maintains orderly appearance of reception area; waters office plants in reception area weekly.
- Performs routine clerical functions as requested.
- Other duties assigned by the assignment
- Age not more than (25)
- Qualification level of a high school diploma or GED is required, an associate’s degree in business is preferred
- Minimum (3) years of working experience in the related field.
- Good oral communication skills and the ability to work well with customers and staff are essential
- Proficient in utilizing of MS Office Software (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook), E-mail, Internet and capable of typing both English and Myanmar
- Ability to give full attention to what other people are saying, to actively look for ways to help people, and to adjust actions in relation to others' actions.
- Meticulous, analytical and organized
- Report writing skills
- Creative Personality
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Persuasive and credible influencing skills
- Salary: USD (160) (Equivalent Kyats) or DEPENDENT ON APPLICANT'S QUALIFICATIONS
- Job Type: Full Time,
- Contract Type: 2 years
- Benefits: Variable Bonuses (Performance, Allowances and etc.)
- Location: Central Tower (Kyauktada Township, Yangon)
- Working hours: 9am to 5.30pm, Monday through Saturday except for Saturday which is 9am to 3.30pm
How to Apply?
Interested persons should submit CV with application letter with original hand writing, passport size color (2) photo (within three months taken), copies of NRC Card, Labour registration card, Graduation certificate. Clearance certificate from respective ward & police Station, working experience and other relevant certificate together with supporting documents, expected salary, contact phone number to No.(79/81), Room #705~706 & 904, Central Tower, Corner of Anawrahta Road & 39th Street, Kyauktada Township, Yangon by personally (or) please email a copy of your detailed resume in MS Words format to email@example.com Please do specify application post (or) use apply form.