Purchasing executive are responsible for buying the best quality equipment, goods and services, at the most competitive prices in both local and oversea, to enable a company or organization to operate. They work in a range of sectors for many different organizations, often overseeing supply chain management and procurement, sometimes on a worldwide scale.
Through effective negotiation, networking and dealing with numbers, purchasing managers can help a business or organization save money and increase profits. They also deal with other factors such as sustainability, risk management and ethical issues.
- Sources for new reliable suppliers and manufacturers and establishes the business relationships
- Provides on-going negotiation support for best prices (within the given budget), terms and lead time reduction from suppliers while maintaining the standard product quality
- Evaluate proposals, agreements and policies and make recommendation based on commercial and technical factors
- Manage existing business contacts and ensure a secure and sustainable supply of the products
- Ensure the quality of the supplies is up to the required standard and on time delivery by suppliers
- Maintains good relationships with other departments in the company
- Provides procurement support to overseas branch offices and sister companies
- Generate POs, shipping forms, receipts and invoices
- Resolve discrepancies between invoices, POs and receipts
- Maintain and update purchase records/data
- Monitor the industry to maintain awareness of current practices
- Perform other duties assigned by the Management
- Analyzes purchasing data, trends in cost analysis and report to the management
- Reports to principals for the performance of all duties in time
- Responsible for continuous development and improvement of procurement process
- Assist in the training of new purchasing staff.
- forecast levels of demand for services and products;
- conduct research to ascertain the best products and suppliers in terms of best value, delivery schedules and quality;
- liaise between suppliers, manufacturers, relevant internal departments and customers;
- build and maintain good relationships with new and existing suppliers;
- negotiate and agree contracts, monitoring the quality of service provided;
- process payments and invoices;
- keep contract files and use them as reference for the future;
- forecast price trends and their impact on future activities;
- give presentations about market analysis and possible growth;
- develop a purchasing strategy;
- produce reports and statistics using computer software;
- evaluate bids and make recommendations, based on commercial and technical factors;
- ensure suppliers are aware of business objectives;
- attend meetings and trade conferences;
- train and supervise the work of other members of staff.
- Other duties assigned by the management
- Qualification level of any degree holder, however prefer able in business.
- Age not more than (35)
- Minimum (5) years of working experience in the related field.
- Able to communicate at International level
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Commercial awareness;
- strong analytical skills;
- commercial awareness;
- The ability to adapt to different client needs and to develop and maintain successful working relationships;
- An excellent standard of numeracy in order to analyses facts and figures;
- A flair for negotiation and networking;
- The ability to make important decisions and cope with the pressure of demanding targets and tight deadlines;
- A confident and mature approach;
- Tact and diplomacy.
- Bilingual in English (4 skills)
- Proficient in MS Office Software (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook), E-mail, Internet and Myanmar and English Typing
- Must have knowledge of office procedures and practices, as well as, the ability to assume administrative duties
- Knowledge of international trade terms and conditions such as payment terms, shipment terms and regulations, customs rules and regulations is a must
- Able to travel, work long hours & under pressure
- Meticulous, analytical and organized
- Report writing skills
- Initiative and good negotiation skills
- Self- motivated and great leadership skills
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Coaching skills
- Time Management, Risk Management and deadline-oriented
- Persuasive and credible influencing skills
- Salary; USD (300) ( Equivalent Kyats) or DEPENDENT ON APPLICANT'S QUALIFICATIONS
- Job Type: Full Time,
- Contract Type: 2 years
- Benefits: Variable Bonus ( Performance, Allowances and etc.)
- Location: Central Tower (Kyauktada Township, Yangon)
- Working hours: 9am to 5.30pm, Monday through Saturday except for Saturday which is 9am to 3.30pm,
How to Apply?
Interested persons should submit CV with application letter with original hand writing, passport size color (2) photo (within three months taken), copies of NRC Card, Labour registration card, Graduation certificate. Clearance certificate from respective ward & police Station, working experience and other relevant certificate together with supporting documents, expected salary, contact phone number to No.(79/81), Room #705~706 & 904, Central Tower, Corner of Anawrahta Road & 39th Street, Kyauktada Township, Yangon by personally (or) please email a copy of your detailed resume in MS Words format to firstname.lastname@example.org Please do specify application post (or) use apply form.