Responsible for coordinating and implementing all marketing functions in accordance with the company’s marketing plans.
- Coordinates the company's marketing plans and long-term objectives for products, services and markets.
- Under direction of Sales Manager, researches and analyzes the technological, demographic, financial, regulatory and competitive factors that may affect the present and future needs for the company’s products, product mix, marketing methods and distribution systems.
- Plans and implements the company’s advertising and promotion activities. Responsibilities can include copyrighting, design, layout, and production of supporting marketing literature. Assists and coordinates sales programs and special projects such as trades shows, seminars, and new product promotions.
- Coordinates public relations activities on behalf of the company including news and product releases to the media, customer newsletters and maintaining relations with industry trade associations.
- Implements marketing and advertising campaigns by assembling and analyzing sales forecasts; preparing marketing and advertising strategies, plans, and objectives; planning and organizing promotional presentations; updating calendars.
- Tracks product line sales and costs by analyzing and entering sales, expense, and new business data.
- Prepares marketing reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing sales data.
- Keeps promotional materials ready by coordinating requirements with graphics department; inventorying stock; placing orders; verifying receipt.
- Supports sales staff by providing sales data, market trends, forecasts, account analyses, new product information; relaying customer services requests.
- Prepares and updates as required, the company’s marketing plans and marketing reports. Maintains a marketing diary with copies of ads, promotions, etc.
- Monitors budgets by comparing and analyzing actual results with plans and forecasts.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading trade publications.
- Accomplishes organization goals by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- Assists the Sales Manager in all marketing, research, analysis, reporting, and implementation as requested.
- Reports to Sales Manager; coordinates activities with Sales and Customer Service personnel.
- Other duties assigned by the management
- Age not more than (30)
- Qualification level of a bachelor’s degree in the field of marketing is preferred; a bachelor’s in business administration is acceptable if the candidate has (3) or more years of work experience in marketing.
- Excellent communications skills and the ability to work well with people are essential.
- Knowledge of and experience with word processing and spreadsheet applications (e.g., Word, Excel) is needed.
- Experience with the Internet, web browsing, online services, and social media is preferred.
- Knowledge of traditional and digital marketing tools
- Experience with research methods using data analytics software
- Good oral communication skills and the ability to work well with customers and staff are essential
- Proficient in utilizing of MS Office Software (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook), E-mail, Internet and capable of typing both English and Myanmar
- Meticulous, analytical and organized
- Report writing skills
- Creative Personality
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Persuasive and credible influencing skills
- Salary: USD (200) (Equivalent Kyats) or DEPENDENT ON APPLICANT'S QUALIFICATIONS
- Job Type: Full Time,
- Contract Type: 2 years
- Benefits: Variable Bonuses (Performance, Allowances and etc.)
- Location: Central Tower (Kyauktada Township, Yangon)
- Working hours: 9am to 5.30pm, Monday through Saturday except for Saturday which is 9am to 3.30pm
How to Apply?
Interested persons should submit CV with application letter with original hand writing, passport size color (2) photo (within three months taken), copies of NRC Card, Labour registration card, Graduation certificate. Clearance certificate from respective ward & police Station, working experience and other relevant certificate together with supporting documents, expected salary, contact phone number to No.(79/81), Room #705~706 & 904, Central Tower, Corner of Anawrahta Road & 39th Street, Kyauktada Township, Yangon by personally (or) please email a copy of your detailed resume in MS Words format to email@example.com Please do specify application post (or) use apply form.