Technical executives oversee and direct all technical operations for an organization. A technical executive’s title generally depends on the employer, but is often referred to as chief technology officer or chief information officer. Although job descriptions of technical executives vary by employer, their basic responsibilities are to ensure an organization’s technology works efficiently and securely.
- Installing and configuring computer hardware operating systems and applications;
- Monitoring and maintaining computer systems and networks;
- Good working knowledge of Windows Server 2008, Exchange Server implementation experience.
- Talking staff or clients through a series of actions, either face-to-face or over the telephone, to help set up systems or resolve issues;
- Troubleshooting system and network problems and diagnosing and solving hardware or software faults;
- Replacing parts as required;
- Providing support, including procedural documentation and relevant reports;
- Following diagrams and written instructions to repair a fault or set up a system;
- Supporting the roll-out of new applications;
- Setting up new users' accounts and profiles and dealing with password issues;
- Responding within agreed time limits to call-outs;
- Working continuously on a task until completion (or referral to third parties, if appropriate);
- Prioritizing and managing many open cases at one time;
- Rapidly establishing a good working relationship with customers and other professionals, such as software developers;
- Testing and evaluating new technology;
- Conducting electrical safety checks on computer equipment.
- Responsible for local inventory maintenance and software license management.
- Monitors security compliance in accordance with TIS standards, policies and procedures.
- Responsible for maintenance of systems documentation such as TIS operations manuals.
- Responsible for procurement, installation and life-cycle maintenance of IT hardware and software (includes PCs, peripherals, servers, networking equipment, operating systems and other software
- Provides new staff with PC/account setup and orientation.
- Provides escalated technical support that requires an on-site presence (server, NAS, network or PC equipment failure), including data backup recovery. Performs complex software/hardware troubleshooting, patches and re-installations in cooperation with the Enterprise Helpdesk and in accordance with established SLAs.
- Provides consulting/training/education services such as data management and staff training/orientation for standard systems.
- Serves as the IT point of contact and accountable for the IT portion of new office setups, office expansions, etc. This includes relocation and/or installation of voice/data communications solutions, LAN and PC equipment.
- Responsible for local IT vendor, contract and outsourcing management.
- Performs appropriate duties associated with division and TIS project-based activities. Provides backup for other TIS Operations Managers in the region. With TIS, participates in the identification, development and communication of new technology standards and best practices as appropriate.
- Responsible for monitoring data backups in offices to ensure that they are completed on a regular basis.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Age not more than (35)
- Qualification level of a IT-related degree holder, B.Sc., B.C.Tech (or) B.E (IT) or CCNA
- Minimum working experiences of (3) in related field
- Professional certifications as appropriate.
- Knowledge of current trends in the specific field.
- Demonstrated experience with standard software applications, including MS Office, Windows. May require database management skills with ability to produce reports. Ability to use advanced computer functions including navigating the Internet. Ability to manipulate, analyze and interpret data.
- Familiarity with support and troubleshooting of personal computers.
- Must have a strong dedication to customer service.
- Training ability/experience a plus
- Self-motivation, determination and confidence in your abilities
- Ability to divide your time between work and study
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Ability to work to deadlines, under pressure
- Ability to work on your own initiative and as part of a team
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, including good presentation and report writing skills
- Salary: USD (280) (Equivalent Kyats) or DEPENDENT ON APPLICANT'S QUALIFICATIONS
- Job Type: Full Time,
- Contract Type: 2 years
- Benefits: Variable Bonuses ( Performance, Allowances and etc.)
- Location: Central Tower (Kyauktada Township, Yangon)
- Working hours: 9am to 5.30pm, Monday through Saturday except for Saturday which is 9am to 3.30pm,
How to Apply?
Interested persons should submit CV with application letter with original hand writing, passport size color (2) photo (within three months taken), copies of NRC Card, Labour registration card, Graduation certificate. Clearance certificate from respective ward & police Station, working experience and other relevant certificate together with supporting documents, expected salary, contact phone number to No.(79/81), Room #705~706 & 904, Central Tower, Corner of Anawrahta Road & 39th Street, Kyauktada Township, Yangon by personally (or) please email a copy of your detailed resume in MS Words format to email@example.com Please do specify application post (or) use apply form.