Inventory Control Manager
The Inventory Control Manager analyzes and coordinates the organization’s supply chain. They manage the entire life cycle of a product (i.e., acquisition, distribution, allocation, and delivery).
- Develop business relationships with suppliers/vendors and customers.
- Work to understand customers’ needs and how to meet them.
- Direct the allocation of materials, supplies, and finished products.
- Design strategies to minimize the cost or time required to move goods.
- Review the success of logistical functions and identify areas for improvement.
- Present performance data to management.
- Propose improvements to management and customers.
- Stay current on advances in logistics technology and incorporate new technologies into procedures.
- Lead a team of storage/warehousing personnel through process of counting and recording inventory.
- Responsible for actual inventory counts; must be knowledgeable about inventory items to be counted, the counting procedures used, and location of all inventories.
- Identify items as coming from or belonging to the customer, keep those items segregated from other production materials/tools, and maintain control of customer inventory.
- Develop and maintain the Master Parts List.
- Reports directly to the Warehousing/Storage Manager
- Works with purchasing, shipping & receiving, warehousing, and production staff to manage production inventory
- Other duties assigned by the management
- Qualification level of a Degree holder in business administration, industrial engineering, or supply chain management is required; a master’s degree in supply chain management is preferred
- Age not more than (45)
- Minimum (5) years working experiences in the in logistics, inventory
- Ability to speak in English language is preferable
- Proficient in MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook), E-mail, Internet and Myanmar and English Typing
- Knowledge of international logistics terms (Incoterm 2000).
- Ability to interact well with all subordinates in the organization
- Customer service-oriented, focused strong mind and collaboration.
- Able to handle complain amicably with good communication skills.
- Ability to work systematically, analyze data with critical thinking skill.
- Strong analytical, problem solving ability to engage and build the business and team towards high performance.
- Confident, strong management and leadership skill, performance driven and able to inspire team for results and self-motivated in learning and participating in new projects.
- transport, distribution or logistics;
- supply chain management;
- business, management or economics;
- retail management;
- operational research;
- business information systems;
- business with languages.
- Meticulous, analytical and organized
- Report writing skills
- Initiative and good negotiation skills
- Creative Personality
- Time Management and Risk Management skills
- Outgoing, enthusiastic personality with strong leadership skills
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Coaching Skills
- Persuasive and credible influencing skills
- Strong customer focus, business development and entrepreneurial skills
- Salary: USD (300-400) (Equivalent Kyats) or DEPENDENT ON APPLICANT'S QUALIFICATIONS
- Job Type: Full Time,
- Contract Type: 2 years
- Benefits: Variable Bonuses (Performance, Allowances and etc.)
- Location: Central Tower (Kyauktada Township, Yangon), Bayint Naung, S/Dagon
- Working hours: 9am to 5.30pm, Monday through Saturday except Saturday which is 9am to 3.30pm,
How to Apply?
Interested persons should submit CV with application letter with original hand writing, passport size color (2) photo (within three months taken), copies of NRC Card, Labour registration card, Graduation certificate. Clearance certificate from respective ward & police Station, working experience and other relevant certificate together with supporting documents, expected salary, contact phone number to No.(79/81), Room #705~706 & 904, Central Tower, Corner of Anawrahta Road & 39th Street, Kyauktada Township, Yangon by personally (or) please email a copy of your detailed resume in MS Words format to email@example.com Please do specify application post (or) use apply form.