Internet Marketing Manager
The Internet Marketing Manager is responsible for developing and growing the popularity of and traffic to the organization’s website(s). Produces web pages, monitors traffic reporting systems, and assists with online promotions. Uses a variety of software programs / applications to contact prospect websites and build traffic relationships. Maintains and grows high search engine rankings and popularity. Builds affinity or affiliate programs, as needed.
- Develop web design guidelines, search engine and website popularity, and affinity or affiliate program plans to ensure a steady stream of traffic and future sales.
- Use link management software to build and maintain the cross-link database with other websites.
- Use search engine submission and popularity programs to maintain placement in the top ten of the major search engines.
- Maintaining key indicators of website popularity and efficiency, such as: Average link popularity, average search engine position by keyword, average number of web sales per day, average number of Leads per day added to the prospect database. Percentage of orders per 100 visitors (conversion ratio), average number of visitors, page views, and home page hits per day.
- Grow the prospect database by 1,000 (one thousand) inquiries per week. Inquiries include pop-up forms, lead requests, fax requests, and any other means that will ensure a steady stream of qualified leads to sales.
- Implement, roll out, and oversee of web programs. Manage the Internet E-commerce platforms including the operational activities of all website(s) with specific attention aimed at marketing, content creation, and maintenance. Responsible for the creation, installation, and maintenance of web servers, web services, domains, and web server security. Scales websites and server to meet traffic demands.
- Submit traffic activity and forecast reports to Vice President of Sales and Marketing; provide briefings to Vice President of Sales and Marketing as necessary or as requested. Perform other duties as assigned.
- Other duties assigned by the management
- Age not more than (35)
- Qualification level of a bachelor’s degree holder in a computer science or information management major or equivalent.
- Minimum (3) years of working experience in the related field.
- Must be a savvy web user with knowledge of site traffic terminology.
- Working knowledge of search engines to include spiders, html, meta-tags, and keywords.
- Traffic reporting systems experience a plus.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills and strict attention to detail is imperative.
- HTML coding and Excel experience is preferred.
- Proficient in utilizing of MS Office Software (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook), E-mail, Internet and capable of typing both English and Myanmar
- Must be able to use good judgment and work independently in a multi-task position within a dynamic, team-based environment with solid time-management and organization skills.
- Meticulous, analytical and organized
- Report writing skills
- Creative Personality
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Persuasive and credible influencing skills
- Salary: USD (300) (Equivalent Kyats) or DEPENDENT ON APPLICANT'S QUALIFICATIONS
- Job Type: Full Time,
- Contract Type: 2 years
- Benefits: Variable Bonuses (Performance, Allowances and etc.)
- Location: Central Tower (Kyauktada Township, Yangon)
- Working hours: 9am to 5.30pm, Monday through Saturday except for Saturday which is 9am to 3.30pm
How to Apply?
Interested persons should submit CV with application letter with original hand writing, passport size color (2) photo (within three months taken), copies of NRC Card, Labour registration card, Graduation certificate. Clearance certificate from respective ward & police Station, working experience and other relevant certificate together with supporting documents, expected salary, contact phone number to No.(79/81), Room #705~706 & 904, Central Tower, Corner of Anawrahta Road & 39th Street, Kyauktada Township, Yangon by personally (or) please email a copy of your detailed resume in MS Words format to firstname.lastname@example.org Please do specify application post (or) use apply form.