An auditor is an official whose job it is to carefully check the accuracy of business records. An auditor might be either an internal auditor (whose job is to provide independent and objective evaluations of the company's financial and operational business activities, including its corporate governance, also provide evaluations of operational efficiencies ) , external auditor ( whose job is independent and who focus on the fairness of an organization’s financial statement, ensuring it accurately reflects the company's financial situation and asserting whether financial statements are free of material misstatement due to error or fraud) is to or independent auditor for accounting firms in the public or private sector. They usually report to the highest levels of management on how to improve the overall structure and practices of the company. Auditors can also work for many different entities, such as the IRS or a state government
- review the accounts of companies and organizations to ensure the validity and legality of their financial records
- Assess financial operations and ensure organizations run efficiently
- Follow cash flow from beginning to end and ensure an organization’s funds are accounted for properly.
- anticipating emerging issues through research and interviews and deciding how best to deal with them
- researching and assessing how well risk management processes are working and recording the results using software such as Microsoft Word and Excel
- perform (internal) financial and risk management audits and independent statutory (external) financial audits of commercial and public sector organizations
- travelling to different sites to meet relevant staff and obtain documents and information;
- collating, checking and analyzing spreadsheet data
- examining company accounts and financial control systems
- gauging levels of financial risk within organizations
- checking that financial reports and records are accurate and reliable
- ensuring that assets are safeguarded
- preparing reports, commentaries and financial statements
- identifying if and where processes are not working as they should and advising on changes to be made
- also, act in an advisory role to recommend possible risk aversion measures and cost savings that could be made.
- liaising with managerial staff and presenting findings and recommendations
- ensuring procedures, policies, legislation and regulations are correctly followed and complied with
- undertaking reviews of wages.
- Ensures compliance with established internal control procedures by examining records, reports, operating practices, and documentation.
- Verifies assets and liabilities by comparing items to documentation.
- Completes audit work papers by documenting audit tests and findings.
- Appraises adequacy of internal control systems by completing audit questionnaires.
- Maintains internal control systems by updating audit programs and questionnaires; recommending new policies and procedures.
- Communicates audit findings by preparing a final report; discussing findings with auditees.
- Complies with federal, state, and local security legal requirements by studying existing and new security legislation; enforcing adherence to requirements; advising management on needed actions.
- Prepares special audit and control reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing operating information and trends.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Other duties assigned by the management.
- Age not more than (45)
- Qualification level of a bachelor’s degree holder in finance, accounting or business administration
- Minimum working experiences of (5) in a related field
- Able to use and implement accounting software
- Proficient in utilizing of MS Office Software (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook), E-mail, Internet and capable of typing both English and Myanmar as well as proficiency in the use of computer data-mining and spreadsheet programs
- analytical thinking and attention to detail
- the ability to use your own initiative
- Familiar with government taxation laws and regulations,
- the ability to think objectively and demonstrate sound judgement
- strong ethical standards and high levels of integrity
- resilience under pressure
- strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Self-motivation, determination and confidence in your abilities
- Ability to divide your time between work and study
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Numeracy and a strong aptitude for mathematics
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- A keen interest in the financial system
- Ability to work to deadlines, under pressure
- Ability to work on your own initiative and as part of a team
- Strong IT skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, including good presentation and report writing skills
- Salary: USD (400) (Equivalent Kyats) or DEPENDENT ON APPLICANT'S QUALIFICATIONS
- Job Type: Full Time,
- Contract Type: 2 years
- Benefits: Variable Bonuses ( Performance, Allowances and etc.)
- Location: Central Tower (Kyauktada Township, Yangon)
- Working hours: 9am to 5.30pm, Monday through Saturday except for Saturday which is 9am to 3.30pm
How to Apply?
Interested persons should submit CV with application letter with original hand writing, passport size color (2) photo (within three months taken), copies of NRC Card, Labour registration card, Graduation certificate. Clearance certificate from respective ward & police Station, working experience and other relevant certificate together with supporting documents, expected salary, contact phone number to No.(79/81), Room #705~706 & 904, Central Tower, Corner of Anawrahta Road & 39th Street, Kyauktada Township, Yangon by personally (or) please email a copy of your detailed resume in MS Words format to email@example.com Please do specify application post (or) use apply form.