Graphic Illustrator uses computer-aided design and development (CAD/CAM) techniques to prepare drawings, diagrams, illustrations, and schematics for product documentation/literature and all types of publications according to company, customer, and regulatory requirements.
- Is proficient with CAD/CAM software for drafting and illustrating, including three-dimensional (3D) perspectives of documentation to satisfy documentation requirements for Engineering, Manufacturing, Marketing, and Customer Service.
- Renders new product concept illustrations from free-hand sketches or marketing or engineering input. Makes suggestions to product committee on various design requirements and recommends possible solutions or alternate constructions. Prepares evaluations of strength of materials, tolerances and stresses, and weights and cubed dimensions.
- Prepares new or improved product and component documents for engineering and manufacturing including layouts, blueprints, assembly, and detail drawings. This can also include development of drawings for special tools, fixtures, process, and test equipment.
- Creates product or component illustrations including block diagrams, schematics, isometric illustrations, orthographic illustrations, and three-dimensional perspective illustrations for use in marketing literature, manuals, and sales video presentations.
- Creates exploded-view drawings for operation, service, and assembly manuals from product and component detail drawings and bill of materials in accordance with operating/set-up instructions or assembly/disassembly breakdowns.
- Provides other drafting and illustrating services as requested by the relevant department.
- Reports directly to the relevant manager. Coordinates activities with other Engineering personnel and with Marketing, Manufacturing, and Customer Service.
- Other duties assigned by the management
- Age not more than (35)
- Qualification level of a bachelor’s degree holder in graphic design or equivalent.
- Minimum (3) years of working experience in the related field. (soft development industry)
- Experience with 2D graphic design software is required; 3D design software experience is preferred.
- Proficient in utilizing of MS Office Software (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook), E-mail, Internet and capable of typing both English and Myanmar
- Good oral and written communication and the ability to work well with people are essential.
- Meticulous, analytical and organized
- Report writing skills
- Creative Personality
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Persuasive and credible influencing skills
- Salary: USD (300) (Equivalent Kyats) or DEPENDENT ON APPLICANT'S QUALIFICATIONS
- Job Type: Full Time,
- Contract Type: 2 years
- Benefits: Variable Bonuses (Performance, Allowances and etc.)
- Location: Central Tower (Kyauktada Township, Yangon)
- Working hours: 9am to 5.30pm, Monday through Saturday except for Saturday which is 9am to 3.30pm
How to Apply?
Interested persons should submit CV with application letter with original hand writing, passport size color (2) photo (within three months taken), copies of NRC Card, Labour registration card, Graduation certificate. Clearance certificate from respective ward & police Station, working experience and other relevant certificate together with supporting documents, expected salary, contact phone number to No.(79/81), Room #705~706 & 904, Central Tower, Corner of Anawrahta Road & 39th Street, Kyauktada Township, Yangon by personally (or) please email a copy of your detailed resume in MS Words format to firstname.lastname@example.org Please do specify application post (or) use apply form.