General Work Rules
Win Thein & Sons Co., Ltd wants to encourage a safe and pleasant work atmosphere. This can only happen when everyone cooperates and commits to appropriate standards of behavior.
The following is a list of behaviors that the company considers unacceptable. Any employee found engaging in these behaviors will be subject to disciplinary actions including reprimand, warning, layoff, or dismissal:
1. Failure to be at the work place, ready to work, at the regular starting time.
2. Willfully damaging, destroying, or stealing property belonging to fellow employees or the company.
3. Fighting or engaging in horseplay or disorderly conduct.
4. Refusing or failing to carry out any instructions of a supervisor.
5. Leaving your work station (except for reasonable personal needs) without permission from your supervisor.
6. Ignoring work duties or loafing during working hours.
7. Coming to work under the influence of alcohol or any drug, or bringing alcoholic beverages or drugs onto company property.
8. Intentionally giving any false or misleading information to obtain employment or a leave of absence.
9. Using threatening or abusive language toward a fellow employee.
10. Punching another employee’s time card or falsifying any record.
11. Smoking contrary to established policy or violating any other fire protection regulation.
12. Willfully or habitually violating safety or health regulations.
13. Failing to wear clothing conforming to standards set by the company.
14. Being tardy or taking unexcused absences from work.
15. Not taking proper care of, neglecting, or abusing company equipment and tools.
16. Using company equipment in an unauthorized manner.
17. Possessing firearms or weapons of any kind on company property.