Data Entry Operator
Data Entry Operators have a variety of duties, including processing documents, solving inconsistencies, securing information, updating databases and using office equipment like scanners and keyboards to input data. The job requires assets such as data entry procedures knowledge, attention to details, the ability to work independently, confidentiality and good computer skills.
- Prepares source data for entry by opening and sorting mail; verifying and logging receipt of data; obtaining missing data.
- Perform general data entry using Odoo ERP software, Microsoft Office Excel and Word.
- Records data by operating data entry equipment; coding information; resolving processing problems.
- Protects organization's value by keeping information confidential.
- Accomplishes department and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
- Insert customer and account data by inputting text based and numerical information from source documents within time limits
- Compile, verify accuracy and sort information according to priorities to prepare source data for computer entry
- Review data for deficiencies or errors, correct any incompatibilities if possible and check output
- Apply data program techniques and procedures
- Generate reports, store completed work in designated locations and perform backup operations
- Age not more than (30)
- Qualification level of High School Diploma
- Minimum working experiences of (2) years in related field
- Proficient in utilizing of MS Office Software (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook), E-mail, Internet and capable of typing both English and Myanmar as well as proficiency in the use of computer data-mining and spreadsheet programs
- Proven data entry working experience
- Typing speed and accuracy
- accurate keyboard skills and proven ability to enter data at the required speed
- knowledge of correct spelling, grammar and punctuation
- knowledge of clerical and administrative procedures
- Self-motivation, determination and confidence in your abilities
- Ability to divide your time between work and study
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Numeracy and a strong aptitude for mathematics
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- A keen interest in the financial system
- Ability to work to deadlines, under pressure
- Ability to work on your own initiative and as part of a team
- Strong IT skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, including good presentation and report writing skills
- Salary: USD (150) (Equivalent Kyats) or DEPENDENT ON APPLICANT'S QUALIFICATIONS
- Job Type: Full Time,Part Time
- Contract Type: 2 years
- Benefits: Variable Bonuses ( Performance, Allowances and etc.)
- Location: Central Tower (Kyauktada Township, Yangon)
- Working hours: 9am to 5.30pm, Monday through Saturday except for Saturday which is 9am to 3.30pm,
How to Apply?
Interested persons should submit CV with application letter with original hand writing, passport size color (2) photo (within three months taken), copies of NRC Card, Labour registration card, Graduation certificate. Clearance certificate from respective ward & police Station, working experience and other relevant certificate together with supporting documents, expected salary, contact phone number to No.(79/81), Room #705~706 & 904, Central Tower, Corner of Anawrahta Road & 39th Street, Kyauktada Township, Yangon by personally (or) please email a copy of your detailed resume in MS Words format to email@example.com Please do specify application post (or) use apply form.