Customer Service Manager
The Customer Service Manager oversees all customer service contacts and disposition of problems and concerns. In addition, they coordinate and oversee factory repairs and field service personnel.
Customer service representatives interact with customers on behalf of the organization. They provide information about the organization’s products and services and respond to customer complaints. Some also take orders and process returns.
- providing help and advice to customers using your organization’s products or services;
- communicating courteously with customers by telephone, email, letter and face to face;
- investigating and solving customers' problems, which may be complex or long-standing problems that have been passed on by customer service assistants;
- handling customer complaints or any major incidents, such as a security issue or a customer being taken ill;
- issuing refunds or compensation to customers;
- keeping accurate records of discussions or correspondence with customers;
- analyzing statistics or other data to determine the level of customer service your organization is providing;
- producing written information for customers, often involving use of computer packages/software;
- writing reports analyzing the customer service that your organization provides;
- developing feedback or complaints procedures for customers to use;
- improving customer service procedures, policies and standards for your organization or department;
- meeting with other managers to discuss possible improvements to customer service;
- being involved in staff recruitment and appraisals;
- training staff to deliver a high standard of customer service;
- leading or supervising a team of customer service staff;
- learning about your organization’s products or services and keeping up to date with changes;
- keeping ahead of developments in customer service by reading relevant journals, going to meetings and attending courses.
- Accomplishes customer service human resource objectives by recruiting, selecting, orienting, training, assigning, scheduling, coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, appraising, and reviewing job contributions; planning and reviewing compensation actions; enforcing policies and procedures.
- Achieves customer service objectives by contributing customer service information and recommendations to strategic plans and reviews; preparing and completing action plans; implementing production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards; resolving problems; completing audits; identifying customer service trends; determining system improvements; implementing change.
- Meets customer service financial objectives by forecasting requirements; preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions.
- Determines customer service requirements by maintaining contact with customers; visiting operational environments; conducting surveys; forming focus groups; benchmarking best practices; analyzing information and applications.
- Improves customer service quality results by studying, evaluating, and re-designing processes; establishing and communicating service metrics; monitoring and analyzing results; implementing changes.
- Maximizes customer operational performance by providing help desk resources and technical advice; resolving problems; disseminating advisories, warnings, and new techniques; detecting and diagnosing network problems.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Accomplishes information systems and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
- Other duties assigned by the management
- Age not more than (40)
- Qualification level of a degree holder, Business Management, Business Administration or equivalent is preferable
- Minimum working experiences of (5) years in the related field
- Excellent command of English (4 skills) – (Relevant Certificate Required)
- Must have Driving License and able to drive any type of vehicles
- Proficient in utilizing of MS Office Software (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook), E-mail, Internet and capable of typing both English and Myanmar as well as proficiency in the use of computer data-mining and spreadsheet programs
- confidence, patience, politeness, tact and diplomacy, when dealing with difficult situations;
- motivational skills and an ability to supervise and lead a team of customer service assistants;
- good personal presentation, especially when working with customers face to face;
- a commitment to improve your own customer service skills on an ongoing basis
- Proven working experience as a customer service manager
- Experience in providing customer service support
- Excellent knowledge of management methods and techniques
- Working knowledge of customer service software, databases and tools
- Awareness of industry’s latest technology trends and applications
- Ability to think strategically and to lead
- Strong client-facing and communication skills
- Advanced troubleshooting and multi-tasking skills
- Customer service orientation
- Able to work under pressures and challenging situations
- Able to work well with a wide range of people from different parts of the business
- Have good presentation skills
- Able to work overtimes if required
- Communicate effectively in the business environment
- Able to work overtime
- Able to go on trip locally whenever required
- Self-motivation, determination and confidence in your abilities
- Ability to divide your time between work and study
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Numeracy and a strong aptitude for mathematics
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- A keen interest in the financial system
- Ability to work to deadlines, under pressure
- Ability to work on your own initiative and as part of a team
- Strong IT skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, including good presentation and report writing skills
- Salary: USD (350-500) (Equivalent Kyats) or DEPENDENT ON APPLICANT'S QUALIFICATIONS
- Job Type: Full Time,
- Contract Type: 2 years
- Benefits: Variable Bonuses (Performance, Allowances and etc.)
- Location: Central Tower (Kyauktada Township, Yangon)
- Working hours: 9am to 5.30pm, Monday through Saturday except for Saturday which is 9am to 3.30pm
How to Apply?
Interested persons should submit CV with application letter with original hand writing, passport size color (2) photo (within three months taken), copies of NRC Card, Labour registration card, Graduation certificate. Clearance certificate from respective ward & police Station, working experience and other relevant certificate together with supporting documents, expected salary, contact phone number to No.(79/81), Room #705~706 & 904, Central Tower, Corner of Anawrahta Road & 39th Street, Kyauktada Township, Yangon by personally (or) please email a copy of your detailed resume in MS Words format to email@example.com Please do specify application post (or) use apply form.