The Cash Manager oversees the organization’s daily, weekly, and monthly cash flow. They are responsible for reducing the amount of “collectable” cash while, at the same time, maximizing the amount of time between receiving goods and paying for them, all in accordance with industry and regulatory guidelines.
- Verify proper signatures (endorsements) on checks.
- Monitor and control the flow of cash coming into and going out of the organization, helping ensure the company’s business and investment needs are met.
- Project /forecast cash flow in and out and determine if the organization will have enough cash, need a loan, or have more cash than needed (to be invested); research investment options.
- Suggest opportunities to enhance the company's payment channel offerings and minimization of banking fees
- Assist with internal and external audit requests related to cash activity
- Suggest improvements to policies and procedures pertaining to cash activity
- Involved with acquisition integration efforts involving bank account services and structure
- Maintain documentation for new and existing cash process
- Chargebacks processed timely and communicating with field as to improvements to be made and monitor changes
- Importing and exporting data from POS system and operating system
- Safeguard, verify, and control all cash assets.
- Establish and maintain banking relationships.
- Establish and maintain cash movement policies, procedures, and controls.
- Prepare and deliver treasury reports (cash balances, cash projections, credit reviews, etc.)
- Other duties assigned by the management
- Qualification level of a degree holder in Accounting/Finance.
- Age not more than (45)
- (5) years of working experience in cash management
- Proficient in MS Office Software (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook), E-mail, Internet, Myanmar and English Typing
- Accounting principles knowledge
- In-depth knowledge of financial statements and financial statement analysis, including an ability to analyze cash flow and the impact on the financial statements.
- Familiarity with bank cash management systems
- Able to work under pressures and challenging situations
- Able to work well with a wide range of people from different parts of the business
- Basic understanding of information technology and business concepts
- Familiarity with general business functions
- business awareness and management skills;
- organizational skills and the ability to understand detailed information;
- interpersonal skills to form effective working relationships with people at all levels;
- ability to compile and interpret statistical data and communicate it in a professional and understandable manner
- Good presentation skills
- Good analytical skills
- Public Speaking
- Closing Skills
- Prospecting Skills
- Market Knowledge
- Tracking Budget Expenses,
- Staffing, Quality Management,
- Managing Processes,
- Organization, Coaching, Communication Processes,
- Disciplining Employees,
- Motivating Others,
- Promoting Process Improvement,
- Reporting Skills
- Salary; USD (450) (Equivalent Kyats) or DEPENDENT ON APPLICANT'S QUALIFICATIONS
- Job Type: Full Time,
- Contract Type: 2 years
- Benefits: Variable Bonuses (Performance, Allowances and etc.)
- Location: Central Tower (Kyauktada Township, Yangon)
- Working hours: 9am to 5.30pm, Monday through Saturday except for Saturday which is 9am to 3.30pm,
How to Apply?
Interested persons should submit CV with application letter with original hand writing, passport size color (2) photo (within three months taken), copies of NRC Card, Labour registration card, Graduation certificate. Clearance certificate from respective ward & police Station, working experience and other relevant certificate together with supporting documents, expected salary, contact phone number to No. (79/81), Room #705~706 Central Tower, Corner of Anawrahta Road & 39th Street, Kyauktada Township, Yangon by personally (or) please email a copy of your detailed resume in MS Words format to email@example.com Please do specify application post (or) use apply form.