Business Analyst (IT)
The Business Analyst will work with stakeholders to understand the business goals and objectives of the projects, and translate those goals and objectives into software requirements for technology initiatives, including online products, content management systems, and business information systems that assist our clients in achieving success.
- To consult with all stakeholders to create clear, concise, implementable solutions to business problems.
- To work with stakeholders and developers to ensure that requirements are captured and documented in such a way that they are easily consumable by developers.
- To work closely with developers to ensure any ambiguities in requirements are resolved.
- To work closely with testers to ensure that the appropriate level of testing is completed prior to release of developed functionality.
- To manage business feedback and create development tasks / specifications as appropriate.
- To build relationships as necessary to ensure that all necessary input is taken into account during the specification process.
- To work with the project manager and stakeholders of the project to help develop the scope of the project.
- To help manage communication with the business as regards to development schedules, release notes and testing results.
- To contribute to the constant enhancement of the development process.
- Consult with a wide range of business users and related parties to produce comprehensive requirements.
- Produce detailed specifications for existing and new operational procedures and related system functionality (interfaces and reports).
- The specifications should help the development of related IT applications or business operational processes and reports for the business groups.
- Analyzing and modelling business processes to create a complete picture of work-flows.
- Creating functional requirements in use cases, coordinating requirements walk-through and sign-offs.
- Lead cross-functional business process mapping initiatives and continuous improvement efforts with various teams.
- Other duties assigned by the management
- Qualification level of a Degree holder in IT / Computer Science or equivalent.
- Age not more than (35)
- Minimum (5) years of working experience in the related field.
- Experience in analyzing data to draw business-relevant conclusions and in data visualization techniques and tools
- Strong background in business process analysis, requirements, and design, as well as data modelling and detailed functional design
- Strong knowledge and hands-on experience with using SQL tools like SSMS for data analysis and validating test results
- Ability to quickly visualize complex implementation plans with multiple stakeholders and cross-domain dependencies to determine critical paths
- Excellent verbal and written communication as well as receptive listening skills, with ability to present complex ideas in a clear, concise fashion to technical and non-technical audiences.
- Basic understanding of information technology and business concepts
- Familiarity with general business functions
- Business awareness and management skills;
- Organizational skills and the ability to understand detailed information;
- Interpersonal skills to form effective working relationships with people at all levels;
- ability to compile and interpret statistical data and communicate it in a professional and understandable manner;
- Great Commend of English (4 skills) –
- Proficient in utilizing of MS Office Software (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook), E-mail, Internet and capable of typing both English and Myanmar
- Meticulous, analytical and organized
- Report writing skills
- Initiative and good negotiation skills
- Creative Personality
- Time Management and Risk Management skills
- Outgoing, enthusiastic personality with strong leadership skills
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Coaching Skills
- Persuasive and credible influencing skills
- Strong customer focus, business development and entrepreneurial skills
- Salary; USD (400) (Equivalent Kyats) or DEPENDENT ON APPLICANT'S QUALIFICATIONS
- Job Type: Full Time,
- Contract Type: 2 years
- Benefits: Variable Bonus ( Performance, Allowances and etc.)
- Location: Central Tower (Kyauktada Township, Yangon)
- Working hours: 9am to 5.30pm, Monday through Saturday except for Saturday which is 9am to 3.30pm,
How to Apply?
Interested persons should submit CV with application letter with original hand writing, passport size color (2) photo (within three months taken), copies of NRC Card, Labour registration card, Graduation certificate. Clearance certificate from respective ward & police Station, working experience and other relevant certificate together with supporting documents, expected salary, contact phone number to No.(79/81), Room #705~706 & 904, Central Tower, Corner of Anawrahta Road & 39th Street, Kyauktada Township, Yangon by personally (or) please email a copy of your detailed resume in MS Words format to firstname.lastname@example.org Please do specify application post (or) use apply form.