A business analyst is someone who analyzes an organization or business domain (real or hypothetical) and documents its business or processes or systems, assessing the business model or its integration with technology.
It is the practice of enabling change in an enterprise by defining needs and recommending solutions that deliver value to stakeholders. Business analysis enables an enterprise to articulate needs and the rationale for change, and to design and describe solutions that deliver value
- communicate with internal colleagues to understand the needs of departments and the organization as a whole;
- work with external stakeholders to understand and investigate feedback into the service/function/product provided;
- use data modelling practices to analyses your findings and create suggestions for strategic and operational improvements and changes;
- consider the opportunities and potential risks attached to the suggestions you have made;
- identify the processes and information technology required to introduce your recommendations;
- gain agreement, usually from senior management, of the best method of introducing your recommendations to the business;
- communicate the benefits of your recommendations across departments and help to address any uncertainty and concern;
- produce written documentation to support your work, report on your findings and to present to stakeholders when necessary;
- support the staff and teams in making the recommended changes, including helping to resolve any issues;
- ensure plans are made and processes are created to evaluate the impact of the changes made, including taking responsibility for overseeing and reporting on this evaluation.
- Works with business partner to elicit high-level requirements and capture business needs
- Clearly articulates and documents business requirements
- Assesses the risks of various solutions and prioritizes competing business demands
- Manages ongoing relationship with business partner to drive satisfaction with IT
- Coordinates project delivery by participating in design reviews and walk-throughs to communicate systems designs and validate proposed solutions
- Obtains key inputs from enterprise architecture teams and identifies solution interdependencies
- Engages with knowledge workers to incorporate usability and user interface needs when designing systems
- Proactively resolves customer satisfaction issues
- Elicitation or Discovery – Discovering the underlying business need to be addressed and information related to the product and project requirements, often through conversations with stakeholders.
- Analyzing Requirements – Organizing, specifying and modeling the requirements to ensure they are complete and unambiguous.
- Specifying Requirements – Documenting the requirements in a format that can be shared with stakeholders.
- Validating and Verifying Requirements – Ensuring the requirements map to the real business need, are approved by all relevant stakeholders, and meet essential quality standards.
- Capable of performing rigorous analysis on company overall business and providing assistance with relevant data to developers when customizing software for the company
- Capable of interpreting business data and model to every employee.
- Qualification level of a Degree holder in IT / Computer Science or equivalent.
- Age not more than (40)
- Minimum (5) years of working experience in the related field. (soft development industry)
- Experience in analyzing data to draw business-relevant conclusions and in data visualization techniques and tools
- Demonstrated ability to communicate in both verbal and written communication
- Basic understanding of information technology and business concepts
- Familiarity with general business functions
- business awareness and management skills;
- organizational skills and the ability to understand detailed information;
- interpersonal skills to form effective working relationships with people at all levels;
- ability to compile and interpret statistical data and communicate it in a professional and understandable manner;
- Great Commend of English (4 skills) – (Relevant Certificate Required)
- Proficient in utilizing of MS Office Software (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook), E-mail, Internet and capable of typing both English and Myanmar
- Accounting principles knowledge
- Software development knowledge
- Business Processing knowledge
- Meticulous, analytical and organized
- Report writing skills
- Initiative and good negotiation skills
- Creative Personality
- Time Management and Risk Management skills
- Outgoing, enthusiastic personality with strong leadership skills
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Coaching Skills
- Persuasive and credible influencing skills
- Strong customer focus, business development and entrepreneurial skills
- Salary: USD (500) (Equivalent Kyats) or DEPENDENT ON APPLICANT'S QUALIFICATIONS
- Job Type: Full Time,
- Contract Type: 2 years
- Benefits: Variable Bonuses ( Performance, Allowances and etc.)
- Location: Central Tower (Kyauktada Township, Yangon)
- Working hours: 9am to 5.30pm, Monday through Saturday except for Saturday which is 9am to 3.30pm
How to Apply?
Interested persons should submit CV with application letter with original hand writing, passport size color (2) photo (within three months taken), copies of NRC Card, Labour registration card, Graduation certificate. Clearance certificate from respective ward & police Station, working experience and other relevant certificate together with supporting documents, expected salary, contact phone number to No.(79/81), Room #705~706 & 904, Central Tower, Corner of Anawrahta Road & 39th Street, Kyauktada Township, Yangon by personally (or) please email a copy of your detailed resume in MS Words format to email@example.com Please do specify application post (or) use apply form.