Administrative Budget Manger
An administrative budget deals with the administrative side of running a business such preparing an official, detailed financial plan for an upcoming period for a business. An administrative budget is usually prepared on an annual or quarterly basis and identifies the costs of running an operation that are not tied to producing a product or service. The costs can include those associated with non-production and supervisory payroll, depreciation, amortization, consulting, sales, dues and fees, legal fees and marketing, rent and insurance. Production payroll may include sales staff, accounting personnel, managers, clerical staff and other support staff members not involved in production
An administrative budget is a formal breakdown of all planned expenses, allowing managers to make estimations and measure progress so as it enables management to exercise control of the day-to-day activities of the business.
- Administrative budget managers must evaluate the financial needs of programs, develop organizational budget strategies and make presentations before top executives
- Able to develop an organization’s budget and overseeing its implementation in the field of finance.
- Able to review proposals, prepare financial documents and make sure that the organization remains in compliance with financial goals, final budgets and industry regulations during the developmental and implementation stages of the budget process
- Able to compile and analyze accounting records and other data to determine the financial resources required to implement a program and direct the preparation of regular and special budget reports
- Able to consult with managers to ensure that budget adjustments are made in accordance with program changes
- Capable of performing thorough inspection and analysis on budget granted against claim to discern over usage of the budget then stipulated amount.
- Able to undertake and provide assurances on budget granted by your decision as a budget manager
- Capable of taking legal against any dishonor and corrupted personnel on instant.
- Able to examine the SOP documents and validate for right and accuracy
- Able to edify and provide guidelines to personnel under your management
- Able to keep filing of documents such claim notes and other substantial forms on daily basis as well as performing data entries
- Able to establish Budget policies for carrying out budget directives and maintains accounting controls by preparing and recommending policies and procedures
- Able to analyze monthly department budgeting and accounting reports to maintain expenditure controls
- Able to review operating budgets to analyze trends affecting budget needs
- Examine budget estimates for completeness, accuracy, and conformance with procedures and regulations
- Summarize budgets and submit recommendations for the approval or disapproval of funds requests
- Perform cost-benefits analyses to compare operating programs, review financial requests, and explore alternative financing methods
- Provide advice and technical assistance with cost analysis, fiscal allocation, and budget preparation
- Documents financial transactions by entering account information
- Prepares payments by verifying documentation
- Report, analyze, and ensure integrity of Budget Controlling
- Other duties assigned by Management
- Age not more than (45)
- Qualification level of a bachelor’s degree holder in business and accounting, however B. Com/CPA/LCCI III/ACCA are preferable
- Minimum 10 years of working experiences in Accounting and related field
- Able to use and implement accounting software
- Proficient in utilizing of MS Office Software (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook), E-mail, Internet and capable of typing both English and Myanmar as well as proficiency in the use of computer data-mining and spreadsheet programs
- Ability to express budgetary details and complex facts
- Thorough knowledge of applicable accounts payable/general ledger systems and procedures, financial chart of accounts and corporate procedures
- Ability to perform mathematical computations such as percentages, fractions, addition, subtraction, multiplication and division quickly and accurately
- Strong problem solving skills, basic accounting principles knowledge, documentation skills, research and resolution skills, data analysis and multi-tasking skills
- Familiar with government taxation laws and regulations,
- Must have good judgment and analytical skills
- Must possess detail oriented, professional attitude, reliable
- good organizing, planning, and decision-making skills and be able to lead a team of analysts.
- Possess strong organizational and time management skills
- Meticulous, analytical and organized
- Report writing skills
- Initiative and good negotiation skills
- Creative Personality
- Time Management and Risk Management skills
- Outgoing, enthusiastic personality with strong leadership skills
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Coaching Skills
- Persuasive and credible influencing skills
- Strong customer focus, business development and entrepreneurial skills
- Salary: USD (600) (Equivalent Kyats) or DEPENDENT ON APPLICANT'S QUALIFICATIONS
- Job Type: Full Time, Part Time
- Contract Type: 2 years
- Benefits: Variable Bonuses ( Performance, Allowances and etc.)
- Location: Central Tower (Kyauktada Township, Yangon)
- Working hours: 9am to 5.30pm, Monday through Saturday except for Saturday which is 9am to 3.30pm
How to Apply?
Interested persons should submit CV with application letter with original hand writing, passport size color (2) photo (within three months taken), copies of NRC Card, Labour registration card, Graduation certificate. Clearance certificate from respective ward & police Station, working experience and other relevant certificate together with supporting documents, expected salary, contact phone number to No.(79/81), Room #705~706 & 904, Central Tower, Corner of Anawrahta Road & 39th Street, Kyauktada Township, Yangon by personally (or) please email a copy of your detailed resume in MS Words format to email@example.com Please do specify application post (or) use apply form.